Friday, January 22, 2010

Melissa's Blocks



Here are my January blocks for Melissa (please ignore threads on picture - I was in a rushrushrush). I had a great time putting these together. It was my first attempt at wonky blocks (hope they aren't too wonky, Melissa) and they were harder than I thought. Not in the sewing sense but in the "what will match and how wonky should this be sense" (does that even make sense?). I loved every minute of it.

In the end, a great time was had by all (well, by me, because 3 boys in the house = no interest whatsoever in my new hobby) and as soon as I finish Melissa's other block for a different Bee we are in, the blocks will be in the post.

I will be sending some of the fabric I included from my stash along so that Melissa can add it (or not) to the back.

Thanks so much, Melissa. This was good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment